Physics Weekend

Well tomorrow i am going to edmonton for the Western Canada Physics Olympiad weekend. Were i get to see the facilities at the U of A. Have some lectures about things i don't yet know. And then get my lab skills and theory skills tested to the max. I can only wonder what it will be like to be surrounded by people who will probably be completely consumed by physics and physics related topics. Probably alot like being in physics class, except without Mr. Karbashewski. Hopefully my normal attitude of thinking and doing stuff quickly will work. One small inconvenience, is that i will have to give up my TI 83+ calculator for a normal old scientific calculator on the test.

I'm taking the bus, and I will have to study for math all the way there and all the way back for my Math IB test on tuesday and wednesday.

Well at least my week of much excitement is finally hear and will be over soon. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those weeks that i will remember for a long time, and think how great it was to be in high school.

Kyler (who hopefully won't be killed accidently by some physics lab experiment (i had to sign a waiver))

3 comments:

Kyler said...

Well ada comment took about 3 minutes to turn up. Steven where are you? I expected a faster response.

Kyler said...

I was just joshing you steven, about taking to long. I highly enjoy your use of the word bugger.

(since when do i use the word joshing)

Kyler said...

I am getting home late sunday night at about 930pm