Star Wars

I saw the Star Wars movie on sunday and thought that it was really good. It is definitly not a happy movie. I'm not sure if it is really PG13. But i'm not 13 so i don't care.

I also played Psychonauts, a videogame for Xbox, all weekend. I have to say that it is probably the best designed game I have ever played (except halo). I never got stuck in it because there where always people who could give me little hints. And every single level was different from the last. The levels ranged from: normal plateformer, godzilla destroy city game, risk board game, crazy upside down curvy neighbourhood conspiracy level, black velvet painting word, crazy meat circus, cube planet, dance party, under water bubble, a skewed insane assylum, summer camp and probably some others. The only problem is that it was too short.

I have answer to games that are too short. Instead of making really long games, sell one game disk with multiple episodes. So instead of having 1 main story line, have 2. You will feel as though you have accomplished something when you have only finished half the game. I hate renting a game, and thinking it is the best game ever and finish it in one weekend.

Also, what made psychonauts so good was the dialogue. I think this is the first game that had a cutscene so funny that actually laughed out loud. I found the actually Movie clip ,scroll down to official movie 4 and click stream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

starwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwars
starwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsst
arwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstar
warsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarw
arsstarwars.

-Jedi Knight Tiff

(i think i talked about it enough in the last email lol)