Halo Facts

I found a cool program that goes on the internet and finds all of my Halo 2 stats and adds them up. Because some of my stats have already been deleted, some of these numbers are actually much higher then show. Much much higher then shown, especially the time played.

Total Games: 1472 lots of games, lots and lots of games
Total 1st Places: 686 (47 %) That is pretty good, it means the system works fairly well
Total Kills: 16021 (10.9 kpg) How many years would i get for that in the real world
Total Assists: 4033 I am very helpful to my team
Total Deaths: 14531 I sure have died alot
Total Medals: 1070 should be higher
Total Shots Fired: 35852 should be higher
Total Shots Hit: 15837 (44 %) I think this is a fairly high accuracy
Total Head Shots: 403
Total Time Played: 20h 23m 13s should be much much higher

My super complicated computer statistical analysist score is 603 out of 1000. Average is 500, proficient is 700. I am some where in the middle.

I also found, nearly all my games are played between 9 and 10 at night, mostly on fridays.

I also win more often when I am on the red team , 66% of the time.

I play the least on tuesdays.

Very interesting.

Kyler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get an afterlife sentance? lol...

-Darth Tiff