I made it onto digg!!!

But then I got voted off of the homepage.

I actually was in my spare during the noon hour and was checking digg, I was surprised to find the story I submitted yesterday at the top of the homepage with about 56 diggs. I was very excited and keep checking every few minutes, and it keep getting more diggs, and more comments, but most of the comments were saying it was old news and was lame. I sort of agree that it was a lame story and it actually was old news.

I keep watching it, until about 1:30, when suddenly it disappeared. It must have gotten too many anti diggs to keep it on the homepage.

Link to proof

Well it was fun while it lasted and I'm still pretty happy that I got that far with a story, maybe next time I can do even better.

Kyler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

high five kyler!

-tiff

Anonymous said...

oh ! i just remembered ky (reading about the ikea thing) ...

SEND YOUR AD TO IKEA!!!!


-tiff