World Lit

Well I have been every so slowly working on my world lit assignement. I was having a little diffiuculty because I was finding it difficult to implement quotes into the finished work. So I searched on google for intergrating quotes and found 2 results right aways that helped.

http://people.senecac.on.ca/patricia.clark/quoting.htm

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~e101comp/compendium/AaronResources.htm

In other news, I have applied to U of C, U of A, UBC and will be applying to the Ontario universities. I've already got early admission for U of C. It was really quick, only 2 days.

Also, for anyone who hasn't applied, it is really easy because the online registration is very well done, with forums that automatically save themselves and adjust to what you put in.

In book news, I've read a book called Blink this break and most of Do androids dream of electric sheep. Blink was an interesting book about first impression, quick thinking, unconcious think, it has lots of good examples and feels alot like a TOK book. The Android book has a similar plot (i think) to blade runner, except switch the clones with Androids and add lots of other stuff.

The xbox is still really great, I've now used it for an actual slide show to show picture to my moms friends and it worked really well. And big news, an external HD-DVD player will be available for it later this year, putting it more on par with the PS3!!!

In other videogame news, I got my brother a DDR pad for the old xbox and DDR ultramix. And I have become alot more proficient with it. I can now do almost all of the medium setting dances with an average grade. Soon I will be able to take on Jasmine.

Good luck if you too have a World lit paper to write, and if anyone has more information on it, I would enjoy it.

Kyler

2 comments:

Kyler said...

We watched Waking Life yesterday night. It was really good on a big screen with good audio.

Anonymous said...

Hey you're totally going to become the new DDR champ! I say we have a major tournement


-:P le tiff