Biking Art Adventure

Today I decided that instead of going for a run, I would go on a biking/art adventure. I was hoping to get almost downtown on my bike whil stopping to sketch and take pitures along the way. It started off going really well, however once I got near Douglas Dale, there was some construction. I was trying to find a way around it when I heard a nice hissing sound coming from my rear tire. Soon is was deflated. Unfortunately I had only thought about this happening but had decided not to take any precautions against a flat since I knew I had all day to sort out problems such as that.

I ended up walking my bike 5 km to the deer valley Zellers and bought a patch kit and pump. After various fumbled attemps I finally got the tube fixed and was back on the road.

In the end, it was alot of fun. I will try it again and will hopefully have more art to show for it.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tres cool!!

Erucolindo said...

some images don't load little brother

Kyler said...

all better

Anonymous said...

Quite the story! I've had the flat tire happen to me a few too many times now, so I always bring a spare with me. (Or at least I do in Vancouver, where my bike currently is... Here I just use my Dad's old one.)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the day so much!