Trip Preparations

Time to officially announce on my blog that I have an adventure planned for the summer. I'm going to be going a sixty day bus adventure around Canada and the US to visit family and go to a bunch of other places. I haven't really figured out exactly when I will be leaving, but probably in roughly a week.

I have however started to prepare. Part of that preparation was getting a new camera lens. Here are some pictures from said lens.





As always there are a few more pictures in the web album you can access by clicking through the images.

It is an 18-200mm lens and I have come to realize how to think about using this lens: if I can see it well with my eyes, I can see it well through this lens. It doesn't really extend my vision like a telescope, it match's, which is something I've never really experience with a camera before.

My travels will take me to Edmonton, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Colorado for sure, and I am going to surely venture further than that. If you are interested in having a visit from me, I would surely be up for it and will see if it can be figured out.

Kyler

1 comment:

Mory said...

Sounds like fun. Will you have any internet access along the way, or will you only update your blog when it's over?