Self Portrait



Making this self portrait started out as a grand complicated process. I asked almost everybody I know about me. I got all sorts of responses. There was a lot of stuff going on. I was thinking about trying to explain things about myself to others. Trying to express things they didn't know about.

But, as the process of creating this animation went on, it got cut down and simplified, and this is what is left.

I feel it is accurate and right.

Thanks to everyone who helped shape this portrait, even if your influence isn't obvious, it was essential.

I'm particularly proud of this project because I created all of content in in, including all music and sound effects. Generally I usually end up using some free bit of content from the net, however this time I was able to do it all myself.

Kyler Kelly

1 comment: