Vanishing Point Script

I've created a little George Script for Tvpaint Animation software that is used to quickly build perspective guides for drawing any type of perspective.

You use the script with any of the drawing tools with their drying options set to off.  I suggest the mechanical pencil with anti-aliasing on.

Once the script is active, just click were you want the vanishing point, and drag out a circle.

The radius of the circle defines the number of lines that will be drawn and how densely their centers will be packed together.

Here are a few images to show what is possible.





And I recorded a short video of the script in action.


Kyler

4 comments:

Aline R. De La Victoria said...

oh noes the script link is dead

Kyler said...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb58uufrx25qeua/perspective2.grg?dl=0

Here is a new link

Viktor Svoboda said...

Hi, thank you for this just one question: How do I get there a nice icon picture like you have? I have there just blank icon.

Unknown said...

Thank You so much bro, it really helped me