Arghh... my eyes

I'm getting very close to not wanting to see anything for a while. I've watched so many movies, played so many videogames, drawn so many things, looked at so much colour, taken so many pictures, remembered so much art history, worked on so much tiny jewellery that I am getting to a point were I just want to do something that does not involve looking (or listening, too many podcasts, too much music, and too many audio commentaries).

Maybe I am hitting the physical limit of my mind to process visuals into memory or something, but it is getting extremely tiring.

Otherwise, everything is going well, since I do enjoy all that was mentioned above.

First thing, is no ipod on the train to school, maybe that will give my brain a chance to catch up.

Kyler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The no ipod thing is really nice. I usually go through cycles of ipod then no ipod.

I think my eyes are doing alright though :) Hows your pianting going?