Less rambling explanation

Here I will try to explain better.

Absolutely everything is made of the same stuff.

This includes
-All know particles
electrons
protons/ neutrons/ neutrinos etc.
-all electromagnetic radiation
light, radio, everything, etc.

What do I mean when I say the same stuff?

I will start with light because it is the easiest to translate. As most people know light is a wave, it has a frequency (it is not a particle, just acts like one). All waves need a medium. Lets just say that space time is this medium. I'm not sure what this is or anthing, but that doesn't really matter. Light is just waves.

Now suppose we are to think about electrons, they orbit around nucleus in well formed shapes. Now imagine that they are not particles spinning around in the orbital cloud, but a wave flowing around the orbital. A wave that is travelling through the same medium as light. This wave has a different wave form, amplitude, frequency. It might be spinning in place, or rotation around, I just don't know, but it is a wave.

Now suppose we think about electron orbitals movement for a moment (think SPDF). When light hits an electron, it can raise the level at which the electron existing. I suspect that this occurs by a means of interference between the light and the electron wave. Since they exist in the very same medium, we can easy imagine how interference can occur. Previously, I have never heard a way in which the collision actually happened (reason why I like my theory).

Now electrons are waves, so I might as well say that protons and neutrons are waves also. I suspect that somehow, their waves would interact in such a way with electrons that they make some sort of nice standing stable wave. And that is the very reason they exist in harmony so nicely together, why they are attracted. Simply due to the way in which all of the waves work together.

As for the really subatomic particles (quarks and whatever) I would very well suppose that they are actually parts of the waves that form a nucleus, since there may very well be a very interesting waveform that makes up the larger parts.

As for the interaction between waves, you should remember that just like particles, they actually exist in 3d space and need to hit each other to interact. I suspect that they would also be really complicated waves, not nice simple harmonics that we see on strings and in water.



What does this have to do with dark matter?

The reason for needing dark matter in the universe is that we seem to be missing a bunch of mass when calculating gravitational forces.

I am proposing that this dark matter is really not matter at all that we are missing. We are just not looking at energy as a part of matter. I suspect that if we were able to incorporate energy into our calculations of gravity etc, we would be able to actually get conclusions without resorting to stuff we can see and can't really detect.

Here are some reasons why I think energy might be the dark matter

E=MC^2
mass is equivalent to energy, and should therefore be considered in all gravity calculations

If my thinking that everything is made of the same stuff (waves in space time), energy should be incorporated into gravity calculations.

Gravity might be caused by the interaction of the waves on space time
( Analogy of above)
Suppose you have an elastic that is just about to be stretched. Put two waves on it at different points. The elastic is now slightly longer, meaning there is a strech in the elastic between the 2 waves. What if this stretch, this tension, is actually gravity? Gravity trying to conteract the force of these 2 waves(obects/mass/etc.)


I think those are all of the good reasons I have for thinking that energy needs to be considered into dark matter theory.


(Other random points on the dark theory stuff)
Kinetic energy does count in for sure, since how a wave is moving, will affect how it is stretching the medium of space time, and therefore gravity.

How this affects my views on the big bang.
Previously, the only way I could image the big bang actually working was some sort of super, duper incredibly dense black whole thing that held everything in the unverse in something smaller than an atom.
I propose that we can see it in a much different way. We can see it as the smallest possible frequency wave, yet have a magnitude so great that all of the energy and mass of the universe could exist in it. This theory really doesn't have anything to do with insane amounts of compression with which I am uncomfortable.


That is it for now, maybe tomorrow I will do even better.


If anybody wants to know how my theory would deal with the dark energy issue, I think I might have that covered also, though it might be against one law of conversation of energy (but who cares).

Kyler

3 comments:

Kyler said...

If I change my wording from waves, to disturbances in space time,does that change anything in how you image my theory. Since protons don't have to move in space, but if they are simply a disturbance of space time.

Kyler said...

The important thing that I am trying to explain is that I am trying to say that everything is made of the same stuff, the same stuff being nothing. Since a disturbance in space time really is nothing, just a mathematical concept.

Kyler said...

Oh, and just some questions I have for steven (and anybody else who can answer)

What do we think subatomic particles are made of?

How does electromagnetic radiation interact with the subatomic particles?