Vacuuming

I always like to figure out what the truth is behind things.

And I used my exceptional analysis skills on vacuuming. And here are my findings.

The primary purpose of vacuuming is not the removal of dust from the carpet.

The act of vacuuming forces you to visit every corner of your house, pick up the majority of things off of the floor and generally tidy up.

It does get some particularly dirty parts of the carpet cleaner, but from what I've observed, it is usually the tidying up that accompanies the vacuuming that makes the greatest difference.

What does this mean?

It means that vacuuming robots like the Roomba are generally useless because they don't tidy up.

It also means that maybe by refocusing your energy to simply tidying, you might end up a more satisfactory result.

Kyler

2 comments:

Mory said...

..or maybe the point actually is the removal of dust. :P

Kyler said...

That sounds too obvious.