Fork in the road: Engineering or Physics

Well I finally have made a decision, should I do engineering or physics in university...




Well, after thinking about it a long time, and finally realizing what I want to do, I have decided....





Neither...



I'm going off the road and up the stairs to animation.

This will probably mean a few years of art, followed by actual animation. Probably means no university for me.

And I have officially applied to ACAD for their first year studies. All I have left to do is make a porfolio to send in.

And on monday I am going on to a 5 day multimedia camp in Kelowna. This should be lots of fun and give me an idea of what digital art colleges are like.

Finally I'm not dreading the end of grade 12.


Kyler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers! I'm excited for you :)

-tiff

Rob said...

WOW

kyler, congratulations on following your dream. that takes a lot of courage to go off the beaten ptah, especially when people don't expect you to. i'm surprised... but thats really cool that you are taking your passion and running with it, rather than taking the perscribed university way...

Robyn