Physics Alert: Theory of Nothing

Apparently physics still is not out of me, it is still well embedded in me and I have recently been bitten by the physics bug since I listened to a basic physics podcast about quantum physics. And while listening to Arcade fire and playing geometry wars I may very well have figure out the universal theory of the universe (seriously).


First issue to be resolve, the mysterious "Dark Matter". There is no such thing. Just like ghosts and telepathy, it DOES NOT EXIST. Things we can't see and can detect, DO NOT EXIST. Then what makes up the other 99% of the universe as calculated by the rate of expansion of the universe. The exact same thing that makes up the rest of the universe, NOTHING... (more on this later, here is what I actually mean).

The rest of the universe is actually... energy. Since E=mc^2, energy is the equivalent of mass. You cannot disregard energy because it is in a slightly different form than mass. My proof for this. Light is bent by gravity (shown in books I've read with star light being bent around the sun during eclipses). According to Newton, everything has an equal and opposite reaction, therefore light pulls on everything, leading to energy pulling on everything. EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING. Nothing in the universe is different than everything else.

So what is everything you ask? Everything is nothing and never will be. What I really mean by that is that everything is nothing. And by nothing I mean waves. Everything is just waves in space time. Starting off, we are absolutely sure that light is a wave, I won't even prove it. But think for a moment that everything is waves, just different frequencies, and different amplitudes.

Why does everything being waves make so much sense, because waves are NOTHING. Where did the universe come from: NOTHING. NOTHING=NOTHING. How do you fit nothing inside something the size of the head of an atom? You don't, you never could, you never will, it can't happen. How big can the amplitude of one tiny little wave be. It can be as big as you want, as big as the universe. Infinity is infinity, numbers go as high as you like.

Hopefully I just figured out all question concerning the universe.

Physics feels good.

Please comment with anything that might be helpful in proving me right or wrong.
(This means you Steven)

( I also like my theory since it requires no extra dimensions, no strings, and no dark matter)


Kyler

PS Hopefully I thought of this first

2 comments:

Frood Bird said...

all that art school and you come up with something physics-y!
can you post a link to the podcast? I'd like to hear it too before I properly comment on your post. (interesting ideas tho)

Anonymous said...

I don't completely understand what you're trying to say. are you saying that matter is waves?
please explain more concisely with examples or something.