The Asking of Questions Commenced

I asked two questions as the result of my New Years Resolution. Both resulted in meaningful and useful answers. I won't actually shared the questions and answers with you, as it actually doesn't feel like good material to post. It's raw life experience, and that generally isn't what you guys get on the blog. You get the analysis of my life, not my actual life.

I do however have an analysis of the questions to offer. One of them provided me with information I didn't know I needed to do an important comparison. I asked the question, and received a response, and it was only after getting the response that a realized the fundamental reason I had asked the question. It was almost astonishing.

The real magic of these questions is the process by which I come to them. They are questions that won't go away. With some questions, the answer is predictable, and you really only wanted to ask it to say something. How these questions stick around with me seems to be the best way to understand that they are important to me and need to be asked. They gnaw at me and don't stop gnawing.

I think am sure of another one now.

Kyler

No comments: