The end of me saying things are random

I was looking over some of my posts and found that i said a few of them were random. I do know that anything random is awesome (my friends know this) , though I am not random. I always do things in some order, and I always think things through before doing them, even if it is just a little bit of thought. I doubt that i actually posted randomly, it was probably because i actually liked the pictures, and it was the only caption i could think of at the time.

I'm going to add to "anything random is awesome" with " almost everything is awesome".

And i will stop saying i did anything randomly, because i am sure that i didn't.

Unless of course this is a random post... is it?

Kyler

(may have been written by a monkey randomly, just like shakespeare was)

1 comment:

Kyler said...

The monkey thing is just a thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters could randomly type shakespear.