Thrusday I had a nice long 10 hour halo party at Stevens house, it was lots of fun. 10 hours of halo doesn't feel at all like 10 hours, though after i was a sore from all the sitting. After the party, i thought i wouldn't want to play halo for a while, but the next day guess what, i got another 2 hours in.

In other news, my movie probably won't be done during spring break due to procastination. The same thing happened with my homework, though i did spend alot of time today trying to do it, but it just won't get done, but i always have sunday. Maybe i will work better under stress.

That's all i can think for now

Kyler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you got SOME homework done... I haven't started, and it's .... 957 sunday night. I didn't finish my movie either, so Kevan and David are going to shoot mee.

-Captain Tiff

P.S. Send something cool in my grave plz... like mac n cheese