Halo Competition!!!


Even though my Western Halo competition was cancelled, Karma did the right thing and gave me and Steven another opportunity. Mike scouting group was having a Halo competition, and there wasn't enough registration, so he called me and I got to play. And through Steven's and my l33t skills, we were able to win. And somehow, through all the rounds I got more kills and less deaths then Steven, allowing me to win the competition overall (though Steven was a great help, we had really good communication). Big thanks to Mike for organizing everything and being an awesome score counter/ annoucer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a long comment. It was a lot of fun guys. Also, a lot of work on Mikes and My Parts. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sparky

Anonymous said...

lol nice work on the halo tourney!

-tiff

Green Stone said...

Yay! My Nerdular Nerdance (no, not like modular) found a tournament. DON'T USE "l33t"!

-Kate

Anonymous said...

71phz0rz 1z t3h 1337.....

-tiff