New Photo Feature

On the right hand side of the page is a link to my photo gallery. Thankfully Google started automatically creating this gallery from the pictures I uploaded since December.

It is most useful for looking at my pictures in pristine quality. I would suggest using the slide show feature, pressing F11 for full screen to look at my pictures in all of their high resolution glory, centered, against a nice black background.

For real full screen, you need to download the extension Full Fullscreen for firefox from
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1568/
this will make all the tool bars disappear.

My only gripe is that the slide show controls don't fade out when you let it run.(Edit: nevermind, they do fade out if you leave the mouse completely still for a few moments, this is absolutely perfect, no gripes at all.)

I will continue to post all my pictures in the same format, but now we have more options to see them which is alway nice.


Kyler

2 comments:

msydor said...

lol, Steven, your eyes must be really, really good. I have mine at 1280 X 1024 and sometimes I have trouble reading it!

Kyler said...

Well to fix your enormous screen size issue you could use http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/

image zoom. It allows you to easily scale image size up to see pictures better. Though I am never impressed with the quality of the scaling.