New Digitization Method

Well I have figured out a really neat and somewhat complex method of cleaning up drawings in Photoshop to get them to this really nice black and white and colour state. What makes it special is that you can photograph the drawings with very uneven lighting yet still retrieve all of the drawing. This isn't just a levels trick, there are alot more steps.

Here are some drawings from my new analytical drawing class, and there are some older drawings I tested the method with. More drawings are available in the album if you click through to it.











If any one is really interested I could explain what I have done with photoshop.

Kyler

1 comment:

Erucolindo said...

you know I thrive on this kind of stuff...I have my own methods but hey vary depending on the drawing and the lighting levels...please please please send me an email explaining your technique


the drawings are great by the way

oh...and I'll be sending you a post for the compelled to critique...I've had a weird couple of week - lots of conversations with mom and with other people - all for the better. Do you have free time this week to talk? Include it in your email with the photoshop instruction.

Kris