Residence Revisited

Well Kris just asked for closeups of the drawings on my res room wall. I can do one much better than that. Here is a link to a photosynth of my residence room.

Photosynth of my Residence

Unfortunately you will need a windows PC to be able to install and run the software necessary to view it (parallels on a Mac won't even work, however Bootcamp will). I think they are working to make a Mac viewer for it also, but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

For those of you who can't see what I've made. I took hundreds of pictures of my room, and then the Photosynth software has calculated how they all line up in 3d space. It then allows you to explore the images in 3d space.

If you search around the Photosynth website there are videos and things that help explain this concept further.

Kyler

No comments: