Residence

Here is a picture of my residence.


Unfortunately I was in Montreal for a week before I was actually able to move into residence since my room was still under construction. We were put up in a hotel and had the pleasure of air conditioning.

Staying at the hotel was a stroke of luck since that is where I met one of my new good friends, and we probably wouldn't have met as quickly if we hadn't been forced into staying in a room together.

However, he isn't my actual roommate. My actual roommate is a student from Bahrain (sort of near Dubai), which is pretty neat.

The drawings that are shown in the photographs are the contents of a package I was given to open on the plane between Calgary and Montreal from my best friends in Calgary.

Kyler

1 comment:

Erucolindo said...

post close ups of the drawings please!